My latest pictures prove my method works. Ernie
Ernie
2010-12-22 01:47:07 UTC
asshole farrel challenged me to show my progress using my hairloss method
that proves that I can, indeed, regrow my hair.

Here is my BEFORE picture:

http://bayimg.com/NABgGaaDj

After a not too long period of time. Here is my AFTER photo.

http://bayimg.com/NABGfaAdJ

CONCLUSION: This proves that my method for regrowing hair works!!!! Ernie

PS--The cost of my method is free. I don't charge a fee. Never have.
Never will. Ernie
John Smith
2010-12-22 02:04:05 UTC
Post by Ernie
PS--The cost of my method is free. I don't charge a fee. Never have.
Never will. Ernie
WHOA! BAD SIDE EFFECT. That is more hair on yer' arse than on an apes.
Or, is that your face?

Regards,
JS
farrel Mcfarrel
2010-12-22 11:26:16 UTC
What lies and deceit. This is not even a picture of you, Ernie.

It's somebody else who looks vaguely like you and it is obvious that his
hair regrowth came from putting one of those novelty gag hair visors on his
head. Try again, ass clown. fMac
Never will. Ernie
justin_tyme_2003
2010-12-22 11:32:16 UTC
On Dec 22, 5:26 am, "farrel Mcfarrel" <farrel
Post by Ernie
asshole farrel challenged me to show my progress using my hairloss method
that proves that I can, indeed, regrow my hair.
http://bayimg.com/NABgGaaDj
After a not too long period of time.  Here is my AFTER photo.
http://bayimg.com/NABGfaAdJ
CONCLUSION:  This proves that my method for regrowing hair works!!!! Ernie
PS--The cost of my method is free.  I don't charge a fee.  Never have.
Never will. Ernie- Hide quoted text -
Wait a second. He never explicitly said that this was a picture of
him. It may very well be one of his satisfied customers, of which, I
am one. Justin

Ps--you are the assclown, you assclown!
Ernie
2010-12-22 20:55:39 UTC
Post by Ernie
asshole farrel challenged me to show my progress using my hairloss method
that proves that I can, indeed, regrow my hair.
http://bayimg.com/NABgGaaDj
After a not too long period of time.  Here is my AFTER photo.
http://bayimg.com/NABGfaAdJ
CONCLUSION:  This proves that my method for regrowing hair works!!!! Ernie
PS--The cost of my method is free.  I don't charge a fee.  Never have.
Never will. Ernie- Hide quoted text -
Wait a second.  He never explicitly said that this was a picture of
him.  It may very well be one of his satisfied customers, of which, I
am one. Justin
Ps--you are the assclown, you assclown!- Hide quoted text -
Justin, you and many others. We have seen the sad stories from hair
loss sufferers who were desperate enough to trust their hair and money
to the snake oil sites like asshole farrel's www.hairlosshelp.com
snake oil site. Ernie
%
2010-12-22 22:23:03 UTC
Post by Ernie
asshole farrel challenged me to show my progress using my hairloss
method that proves that I can, indeed, regrow my hair.
http://bayimg.com/NABgGaaDj
After a not too long period of time. Here is my AFTER photo.
http://bayimg.com/NABGfaAdJ
CONCLUSION: This proves that my method for regrowing hair
works!!!! Ernie
PS--The cost of my method is free. I don't charge a fee. Never
have. Never will. Ernie- Hide quoted text -
as we all know you're a jerk
Ernie
2010-12-22 20:56:23 UTC
Post by Ernie
asshole farrel challenged me to show my progress using my hairloss method
that proves that I can, indeed, regrow my hair.
http://bayimg.com/NABgGaaDj
After a not too long period of time.  Here is my AFTER photo.
http://bayimg.com/NABGfaAdJ
 CONCLUSION:  This proves that my method for regrowing hair works!!!! Ernie
PS--The cost of my method is free.  I don't charge a fee.  Never have.
Never will. Ernie
We do not believe any links to fake pages posted by asshole farrel.
Ernie
%
i believe farrel i don't believe you
John Smith
2010-12-22 23:15:45 UTC
Post by Ernie
We do not believe any links to fake pages posted by asshole farrel.
Ernie
Only problem seems to be is having to shave ones' arse everyday ... or
suffer "itchy sitting!"

Regards,
JS
Ernie
2010-12-23 01:19:04 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by Ernie
We do not believe any links to fake pages posted by asshole farrel.
Ernie
Only problem seems to be is having to shave ones' arse everyday ... or
suffer "itchy sitting!"
Regards,
JS
Who said you have to shave your farrel? Ernie